Operations Support Team Member
- Job Type:
Position: Operations Support Team Member
Type: 12 Months Temporary Contract
Our client has a requirement for an Operations Support Team Member with a background in Operations Support / Maintenance Management, who will be required to work on a 12 month temporary contract basis in Cumbria.
The Operations Support Team Member will be part of the Operations Support Work Management Team. The Team uses defined processes to prioritise, schedule and co-ordinate activities, to enable work to be delivered effectively and efficiently. They produce, deliver and retain oversight of a structured work delivery plan for the Operating Units work activities, integrating with activities conducted by other Facilities and Operating Units. The team use work management practices to schedule and co-ordinate planned activities such as: maintenance, training, testing, assurance and outages, along with the required supporting resources.
The Operations Support Team Member shall provide support to the Operations Team Leader (Work Management Cell) as follows:
• Manage inputs: e.g. Planned Preventative maintenance schedule, Breakdowns, IOS’s, Project resource requests, Interruption to service requests, planning applications etc.
• Integrate inputs to provide efficient use of resources.
• Provide visual management of inputs v resources and maximise use of available resource.
• Provide a work package planning capability to deliver work efficiently.
• Screen and prioritise faults.
• Keep downstream plants informed of faults on their assets.
• Record maintenance none delivery where appropriate – following due process.
• Collect data to support production of KPI’s and compile reports (KPI’s) to reflect performance.
• Integrate with site outage planning, facility and service providers and other stakeholders.
• Deliver asset assurance.
• Project interface to ensure smooth delivery and minimal effect on business as usual operations.
• Pre-operations interface for projects.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
• Ability to understand and apply SLMS policies and practices.
• Experience of active area working arrangements.
• Proven ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a radiological environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good level of competency in the use of IT software.
• Self-motivated with ability to manage own workload.
• Competent in use of P6.
• Understanding of Work Management practices.
• Knowledge of Maintenance delivery process.
Security Clearance Will Be Required.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for any Operations Support Team Member’s looking for new employment.