Quick Job Application
In a rush? Simply drop off your CV by clicking on the button to your right, and we'll get in contact if we have a suitable vacancy.
Types of solutions to ensure IR35 compliance
We have 5 solutions that can be tailored to the needs of your business to ensure IR35 compliance.
1. Workforce assessment
- If you have an in-house team that has started the IR35 education process.
- You have started to capture the data needed to understand who your workforce is.
- You need help assessing your workforce’s assignments in a fully compliant way.
- Are looking to compare which solutions would best fit your business, before implementing a final IR35 process.
2. Payroll services
- If you need to see who all your contracting workforce is on an ongoing basis.
- You would like to understand how compliant your workforce is both now, and when future IR35 regulations are implemented.
- If you are looking for more efficiency in your payrolling.
- If you would like a low cost payroll model.
3. Managed Service Provider (MSP) for contractor staff
- If you are looking for a fully compliant solution that will manage your recruitment process, workforce management, supply chain management, payrolling, reporting and compliance in one place – an end-to-end solution.
- If you need a robust long term recruitment solution that will continue to provide time and cost savings across your workforce.
- You would like to improve quality of candidates and supply chain engagement.
- You are looking for visibility across the whole recruitment process from start to finish.
4. Workforce solution for permanent staff
- Businesses that currently have a large permanent staff workforce OR want to increase their permanent workforce in line with changes to IR35.
- If you are looking to implement a long term permanent recruitment solution that will ensure compliance from start to finish, along with a smooth process.
- If you are looking to improve candidate attraction, branding and overall quality.
5. IR35 management solution
- Businesses looking to maintain their recruitment supply chain, while ensuring IR35 compliance and ‘reasonable care’ across their whole workforce.
- If you are looking for expert guidance and an outsourced service that will manage the whole IR35 process from start to finish.
- You are looking for compliant technology to record evidence of ‘reasonable care’.
- Businesses looking to ensure minimal disruption to their business, reducing risks from e.g. contractor disagreements and HMRC investigations.