- Job Type:
- Market related
Maintenance Electrician (Shift)
Must hold SC Clearance
PAYE or Umbrella only
THIS IS A SHIFT ROLE :
Shift role 12 hr shifts
3x12 hr day shift wk 1
2 x 12 hr + 2 x 12hr night wk 2
3x12 hrs night wk 3
Shift rota on 3 week cycle.
Safety, Environment & Security
• Maintain your own safe & secure workplace, identifying safety, environmental and information security risks and hazards then apply STAR and report unusual occurrences
• Carry out safe handover and handback of work areas and/or tasks.
• Maintain your knowledge of the relevant local and client management systems. Leadership
• Lead on the development and maintenance of your personal skill, knowledge, authorisation and training required for your role.
• Establish and maintain an appropriate and effective level of stakeholder engagement. Delivery
• Carry out routine maintenance tasks as directed by the Shift Engineer, Duty Shift Manager or Maintenance Manager.
• Undertake preventative planned maintenance activities as directed and in accordance with facility maintenance instructions.
• Undertake corrective works where identified, including assistance with internal projects as appropriate.
• Undertake electrical installation activates in accordance with the design provided and IET Wiring Regulations
• Respond to breakdowns and work with operations to ensure that maintenance and corrective works are completed safely and in a timely manner.
• Undertake operations as an operator, which will involve operating computer controlled plant, mechanical assembly, keeping accurate records, mechanical and remote handling, and wearing a variety of protective clothing.
• Produce accurate post-maintenance records in a timely manner.
• Assist with ongoing reviews of Facility maintenance documentation.
• Carry out a full and proper handover between shifts and in the absence of the shift engineer ensure that the shift engineers log is correct and updated in the aspects of your trade discipline.
• Assist with the supervision of contractor activities within the facilities.
• Achieve and maintain Nominated Person (Electrical) status.
• Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant. This includes, but is not limited to, the need to comply with the company’s Equality and Diversity Policy and undertake identified associated learning and development activities. 1.3 Training The post holder will be required to complete training as defined in S-035 and by the requirements of an authorisation instruction and/or as requested by the Company in order to maintain SQEP/Competence.
Security Clearance: SC cleared