- Job Type:
- Market related
- SK/ 079317
Trainer/ Training Developer X 6
Initial 12 Month Contract
Nuclear Sector – Inside IR35
6 Trainers/ Training Developers are required to work on a 12 month contract basis in Cumbria in the Nuclear sector.
The Training Developer analyses, designs and develops appropriate training solutions which may be classroom, lab, on-the-job (OJT), etc to be delivered by the Training Instructor to improve the skills and knowledge of employees.
Performs analysis, design and development of training and assessment materials.
This will include a range of different products, classroom, on the-job (OJT) training, WBT/CBT etc.
• Carry out Job/Task/Analysis (JTA)
• Determine the most effective training method (e.g., WBT/CBT, classroom, lab, OJT).
• Implement sound instructional design and development techniques, using analysis results.
• Develops applicable and meaningful objectives that identify the knowledge and skills that
are needed by the trainee.
• Develop training material that supports the objectives and is developed to support multiple
• Determine the best training and student evaluation methodology for the training need (i.e.,
required reading versus classroom versus OJT versus computer-based training).
• Perform training program self-assessments within the Directorate and define proposed
corrective actions for identified issues.