Civil Revit Technician
- Job Type:
Position: Civil Revit Technician
Location: UK Wide
Type: Contract OR Staff (INSIDE IR35)
Our client has a requirement for a Civil Revit Technician with a strong experienced background in engineering, who will be required to work on a contract / staff basis. This requirement is a UK wide position.
The client believe that people matter. They know that to build successful and creative teams they need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. They provide an environment where the individual will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
The individual will be responsible for the coordination, delivery and quality of drawing work undertaken at the office.
You will report directly to the Engineering Lead and the responsibilities will include:
• Ensure designs are completed in accordance with CDM Regulations.
• Manages CAD workload.
• Acts as Digital Delivery Champion for the client.
• Allocation and co-ordination of drawing work undertaken by off-shore resources.
• Ensure a safe working environment for all staff.
• Coordinating design outputs across all technical disciplines.
• Raising and resolution of technical queries.
• Establish working relationships with construction staff and supply chain representatives to promote buildability and supply chain efficiency in design outputs.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Several years' experience in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
• 2D drafting skills, qualifications and experience.
• 3D modelling skills, qualifications and experience.
• Autodesk Revit and other 3D applications skills, qualifications and experience.
• Bentley Project wise experience.
• Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT.
• Working and theoretical understanding of 3D modelling standards and QA processes.
• Self-starter, curious and inquiring nature with key interest in the detail of how civil structures come together.
• Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.
• Must have Water industry experience.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Civil Revit Technician’s looking for new employment.