- Job Type:
Position: Integration Manager
Location: Harwell – Remote
Type: 12 Month Temporary Contract
Our client has a requirement for an Integration Manager with an experienced background in the Engineering industry who will be required to work on a 12 Month Temporary Contract basis. The individual will be currently working from home but needs to be open to flexibility, as they will need to attend the office when required.
The task-based contractor shall assist in the delivery of the engineering work programme. They will be responsible for the following scope elements:
• Preliminary lifecycle concepts.
• Preliminary Concept of Operations.
• Initial set of System Requirements.
• Initial architectural views including a functional breakdown to management of System Requirements.
• Update of the Requirements and Acceptance Management Plan.
In addition, the post holder will be involved in other ad hoc tasks to support load balancing of the requirements function including:
• System engineering input to the Technical Programme and Disposal System Change processes.
• Preparation of internal Technical Notes for the Requirements and Integration function.
• Maintenance of the Requirements and Integration Information Assets Register and additions to the RWM knowledge capture spreadsheet.
• Intelligent Customer review of RWM reports and contractor reports to RWM in areas of competence.
• Support capability development for digital information management.
• Development of Contract Technical Specifications for the Function scope in line with the RWM near term work plan.
• Management of peer review activities undertaken by the supply chain.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
• Incose Membership.
• Systems Engineer Experience.
• Knowledge of Nuclear Advantageous.
• Experience from Rail / Nuclear / MOD.
BPSS Security Clearance Will Be Required.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Integration Manager’s looking for new employment.