Brighton and Hove
- Job Type:
- Market related
Design Manager (any discipline)
One of our main clients has an urgent requirement for a Design Manager to be based out of their Brighton office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large engineering company who can provide exceptional progression opportunities.
As Design Manager you will lead a team of Design Engineers in the development of wastewater technical solutions, you will ensure design solutions are developed within budget and risk is managed. You will ensure sustainable design solutions completed in accordance with CDM Regulations and provide design solutions that meet all the requirements of the programme’s systems and governance procedures
You will Agree design budgets, monitor performance against the budget and provide forecast costs to completion for individual projects. Record, monitor and control design changes in order to maximise cost efficiency. Establish and agree design costs and programme timescales with the Programme Manager
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
- Experience of technical project delivery in a design-build environment
- Experience in the Wastewater Treatment Industry
- Experience in leading and managing multi-disciplinary design teams
- Degree in an engineering-related discipline
- Must be delivery-driven with the ability to set targets, manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives
My client is offered a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package, apply now to explore this opportunity.