- Job Type:
Position: DSEAR Expert - Water Sector
Location: South East London
Type: 6-12 Months Temporary Contract
Our client has a requirement for a DSEAR Expert with an experienced background in the Water Industry who will be required to work on a 6-12 Months Temporary Contract basis in South East London.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
• Familiar with the requirements of DSEAR/ATEX and how compliance is demonstrated and controlled.
• Thorough understanding of the BS EN 60079 suite of standards.
• Able to apply hazardous area classification from first principles in line with BS EN 60079-10 for both gasses and dusts.
• Fully familiar with the methods used to determine requirements for hazardous areas in the UK water industry.
• Familiar with protection concepts for electrical and mechanical equipment, equipment marking requirements and certification.
• Knowledge of the application of the Energy Institute specification EI15, NFPA 820 and IGEM/SR/25 would be an advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience of the application of hazardous areas within the water industry and other process industries.
• Ideally degree qualified (would consider people without a degree who are considerably experienced in this field).
• Chartered engineer with a relevant engineering institution.
• Formal training in hazardous area assessment and management is required (recognised qualifications would be an advantage).
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for DSEAR Expert looking for new employment.