- Job Type:
Warrington - Birchwood
6 Month Contract
Our client has a requirement for a Steelwork Engineer, who will be required to work on a 6 Month contract basis in Warrington – Birchwood.
Design Engineer responsible for producing detailed design calculations for secondary steelwork and checking detail drawings. Working as part of a steelwork design team, producing design of secondary steelwork, e.g. vessel supports, pipe supports, service supports, platforms. To Eurocodes. Familiar with design of carbon and stainless steel.
Essential Skills / Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry, preferably within the nuclear industry.
- Chartered Engineer (preferred).
- Design to Eurocodes for carbon and stainless steel.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with team members.
- It is essential the candidate can manage their own workload and drive completion of the work scope independently against a demanding schedule.
- MS Office.
BPSS Security Clearance Will Be Required.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Steelwork Engineer’s looking for new employment.