- Job Type:
X2 QA/QC Inspectors
3 Year Contract
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client within the Nuclear Industry who are looking for x2 QA/QC Inspectors to work on a 3 year Contract (Outside of IR35) in Avonmouth
You must hold the following valid qualifications:
- CSWIP Welding Inspection
- Radiographic Interpretation
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with both internal and external Customers.
- Deliver independent inspection and quality control services at operating sites and vendors relating to new equipment in manufacture, fabrication and construction
- Equipment ranging from Class 1 nuclear pressure equipment to items manufactured and installed to conventional codes, standards and regulations.
- Review of fabrication / manufacturing documentation within delegated authority levels in terms of quality plans, ITP's fabrication / manufacturing procedures, welding procedures, NDE procedures, compilation and review of LTQR's.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for QA/QC Inspectors looking for new employment.