Engineer Surveyor - Pressure
- Job Type:
- Market related
Pressure Systems Engineer Surveyor
A Pressure Systems Engineer Surveyor is required to work on a permanent basis in the West Berkshire.
The successful candidate will specialise in the pressure discipline and will have experience of inspecting/ examining pressure or steam raising equipment.
The successful candidate will be expected to comply with current regulatory and statutory requirements
You will be given a postcode area in which you will be expected to carry out all inspections/ examinations.
- Liaising directly with clients regarding the arrangement of examinations to understanding their specific needs
- The Engineer Surveyor will provide and produce examination reports ensuring that high standards are met
- You will programme examinations to reduce inspections that are overdue
- You'll be required to manage your own time and diary and very good organisational skills are required for this position.
REQUIREMENTS/ SKILLS NEEDED
- Experience in the field of Pressure Systems
- Ideally a recognised qualification such as HNC/ HND/ NVQ
- Your own transport to ensure you are able to travel between clients
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/ Trainees, Designers, Engineers right through to area lead / technical authority through to Department Group Manager roles.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a reputable organisation.