- Job Type:
Our Client has a requirement for a Mechanical Engineer, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Derby.
Our Client is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their Nuclear and Power team.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Nuclear sector experience desirable (design, analysis, technical substantiation).
- Experience of delivery of technical projects and services.
- Familiar with working to design codes and industry standards appropriate for a safety critical industry (desirable).
- Experience of producing of key technical documentation – Calculations, Design reports etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate solid experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering and a track record of delivering project to time, quality, and cost.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Mechanical Engineer‘s looking for new employment.