- Job Type:
- £35k - 40k per year + £5,000 + Car
Account Manager - Chemicals
- £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- Bonus scheme circa £5,000
- Company car
- Stability and long term growth
You will be home based covering the Midlands and South, so location is flexible around the Midlands or M4 corridor.
This is a technically biased field sales position where you will receive excellent initial training and long term development. You will be given an active customer base to manage and grow as part of a flexible, friendly team who are there to support you as much or as little as suits you. If you have a chemistry / chemicals / scientific background and sales experience please apply!
My client is a fantastic company which has a family run feel with a personable and professional culture. They take care of their people and focus on building the right team with the right personalities, providing help and training to develop and nurture people. They have great employee longevity and provide long term opportunities for personal and professional growth. They are a well-established developer, distributor and manufacturer of chemicals such as industrial chemicals, specialty chemicals, coatings, pigments and additives selling into a diverse customer base.
Account Manager Position
The role responsibilities will include:
- Increase the revenue of your territory through a mix of account management and when you’re ready, new business development, based from home
- Sell to a diverse customer base of end users using a technical, consultative style of selling to build relationships and grow the repeat customer base
Account Manager Candidate Requirements
- Chemistry Degree or related scientific background
- A proactive personality, driven towards success
- Some sales or commercial experience will be beneficial, from any related environment
- Strong communication skills
- Full, clean UK driving licence and willing to travel extensively across the North of England
- Living on patch such as: Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Northampton, Derby, Leicester, Peterborough, Cambridge, Luton, Oxford, London, Swindon, Cheltenham, Worcester etc.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels for scientific, high-tech engineering and manufacturing companies from Graduates / Trainees to Engineers, Sales, Management and Director Level Search and Selection appointments. Please contact Lloyd Owen at First Recruitment Group to find out more.