Senior Project Manager
- Job Type:
- Car Allowance/ Car
Key Areas of Responsibility (KARs):
- Determine and define delivery focus and success for the area of responsibility.
- Plan, preempt and control the performance of Work for the area of responsibility.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Predict likely performance levels and determine scenarios.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contract administration of subcontracts with vendors within the boundaries of power assigned to the area of responsibility.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Experience in Electrical Transmission projects, including Civil Construction.
- 5-8 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in sites management
- Proven experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience in risk mitigation & opportunity management.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
Competencies/ Skills Required:
- Business mindset in order to reach the project's goals & business goals.
- Strong leadership and negotiating skills with an excellent ability to resolve issues, lead teams and work constructively to build positive customer relationships.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to develop and manage effective processes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills combined with ability to deliver practical, effective and sustainable solutions in a continuously changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with staff at all levels, ability to get the message across in a coherent and clear way and lead projects with great confidence at its most difficult and challenging times.
- Ability to relate to and to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative and apply both creativity and perseverance whilst remaining compliant with of Linxon's Code of Conduct.
- Ability to stay calm, even if unforeseen events threaten to disrupt projects.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Courageous, develop and enhance culture of trust, respect, integrity and humility.
- Decisive, paced, engaging, collaborative and adaptable.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Project Management Certification, or a PMP certification is not mandatory but preferred
Personal Qualities Required:
- Resilient and flexible achiever
- Driven by value added and business sustainability
- Calm under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Assertive, decisive, confident
- Excellent listener
- Proactive and self-disciplined
- Leading by example, with strong values
- Team player