Talent Acquisition Partner
- Job Type:
- £35k - 45k per year + Commission & Bonus
We are hiring – Experienced Talent Acquisition Partner
Why choose us?
Operam Managed Solutions have seen extraordinary growth since joining in partnership with First Recruitment Group in 2016. We are a global company, with teams across the UK and internationally! We operate across Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Chemicals, Water, Aerospace & Defence and most recently the IT sector.
We are currently working with a pharmaceutical client in Oxford, who has an exciting opportunity looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their HR team. This personal will handle the permanent recruitment into the Life Science Department, working with high level technology departments, to recruit for their teams internally.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
At Operam, we are looking to successfully find someone for our client in Oxford to help with the full vetting process of internal recruitment, from start to finish. You will be the ‘go to’ person, from screening candidates, arranging interviews and managing stakeholder feedback and expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a highly organised and efficient person, who wants to provide exceptional experiences to the candidates, as their customers. Due to the growth of our client’s base, you will utilise robust processes and work alongside the three other Talent Acquisition Specialists on the team to deliver recruitment needs in a timely manner.
What experience is required?
- We expect a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition, whether that be recruiting or managing the full admin cycle of processes from start to finish.
- Ideally, you will have dealt with internal recruitment and understand the robust processes and working with HR.
- CV Vetting and screening, with a confident nature when delivering the role requirements. Posting vacancies and providing a good candidate experience with feedback from both the client and yourself, whether they be successful or not.
- Delivering offers and closing positions, ensuring all documents required for on boarding are attained.
- You will be someone who can clearly identify tight deadlines and work to meet these on every occasion.
- We welcome individuals from a background of delivering to RPOs and working well under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and organisation skills, with a personable nature.
- A meticulous eye for detail, ensuring all processes are correctly followed.
Benefits for you;
- Salary of up to £45k dependent on experience plus a lucrative, realistic and achievable commission scheme.
- A bonus scheme! Paid twice yearly for demonstrating company core values & company performance on a whole.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays/Christmas shutdowns), option to buy/sell holiday.
- Healthcare scheme and employee pension contributions.
- Flexible working options – our client would like this person to be onsite once a week in Oxford.
- Expenses paid for travel outside of the commutable area.
- Walking distance to local amenities, restaurants and bars.
- Regular staff socials, awards and quarterly programmes to continuously develop your career!
- EAP – A confidential service designed to help deal with health and general wellbeing both professionally and in your personal life.
- A career pathways programme, for lifetime learning within the business.
To apply send a CV to our Talent Acquisition Manager: email@example.com
Kate will be in touch as soon as possible should your application be suitable for this position.