- Job Type:
• To implement modifications and rectifications and prepare for shipment and produce new tooling.
Key Tasks in This Role:
• Tool Stripping/Rebuilding
• Water Hydraulics/electric testing/Mould tool
• Working to open issues list (LOPS)
• Fitting/Turning/machining/polishing/grinding and bedout
• Work to the job sheets/job requirement produced by Programme Managers
• Work towards a target end date
• Support tool trials
• Offsite requirements or travel overseas may be required
• Toolmaking apprenticeship
• NVQ /ONC/HNC equivalent
• Vocational training (abrasive wheels/crane/ CNC machine training desirable)
Health and Safety:
• All employees have a responsibility for Health and Safety whilst at work. As an employee, you shall be responsible for:
• Ensuring the health and safety and welfare of yourself and that of other persons whom may be affected by your actions,
• Co-operating with the client on all matters relating to health, safety and welfare by observing all relevant policies, procedures, safety systems of working and safety signs,
• Only using / operating plant, equipment and machinery for which you have received appropriate training and / or authorisation, and using in accordance with such training,
• Ensuring the use of all safety related guards, control measures, and wearing of personal protective equipment at all times,
• Reporting of all accidents, incidents and reporting any failings to the appropriate Manager and / or Director as necessary, or bring to the attention of the Health & Safety Manager
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for a Tool Maker looking to work for a reputable organisation.