Senior Overhead Line Engineer
- Job Type:
Senior OHL Engineer/Senior Overhead Lines Engineer
Job Description for a Senior OHL Engineer:
• Due to the success of winning a number of key projects within the UK, our client are looking for a Senior Overhead Lines Engineer to join their team within their design office based in Warwick.
• As an overview, the successful candidate must have experience in the production of all designs, calculations, reports & drawings associated with new build or refurbishment Overhead Line Projects.
Responsibilities for a Senior OHL Engineer:
• The principal responsibilities for the role involve the production and checking of detailed drawings for the Overhead Line designs while working in accordance to BS-EN 50341 standards.
• Alongside this you will be expected to assist in the tendering process as well as being involved with the preparation of design technical reports and other written documentation.
• We are ideally looking for someone with a BEng/Bsc in Civil or Structural Engineering with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Overhead Line (OHL) Design.
• We are also looking for someone with a broad knowledge of multiple software, including PLS CADD, PLS Tower, AutoCAD or BoCAD and someone who has a good understanding of British/European Standards.
• If you are an Overhead Line Engineer who is degree qualified and match the requirements above, we are very keen on hearing from you. This is a permanent full time position and contract will not be considered, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Overhead Line Engineer to join one of the most prestigious businesses within the UK.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.