- Job Type:
- £30k - 40k per year
Analyst/Programmer . Net / C#
To provide programming support for special projects, any new developments and existing infrastructure including Intranet sites, Portal Internet sites, Oracle Servers, internally developed applications and externally developed systems. This role covers both Windows Client/Server applications and website development.
- C#, .NET (4.5), ASP.NET MVC
- Oracle / other SQL,
- IIS, web security, WPF,
- Team Foundation Server
- Code-First Entity Framework
- Design and development of new multi-page subsites and data-driven interactive pages;
- Intranet reports drawing data from Oracle database (e.g. SQL SELECT statements, or calling Oracle procedures);
- General support, e.g. amendments to existing C#, .Net, PHP, ASP.NET MVC or ASP pages.
- General support to internal Business applications
- MI and reporting;
- Provide support for existing infrastructure previously mentioned and any new developments
- Full project lifecycle from requirements analysis, solution design, front end development, testing and implementation.
- Managing of own projects, keeping stakeholders informed
- Demoing and training users in new functionality
- Production of technical, support and user documentation
- Mentoring and training of junior members of the Development Team.
- To liaise with other members of staff, notably the Development Team, IT, Client Services and Finance Department, to identify areas where new systems could be established to improve the use of data
- To implement solutions, using available IT resources where appropriate, to leverage these strategies and where appropriate automate them and make them accessible to a wider audience.
- To test and roll-out these solutions, and support staff in their use of them.