- Job Type:
- £50k - 70k per year + Bonus
Chemical Manufacturing Company
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and deliver all aspects of marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and ensure the best chance of success in a fast moving and dynamic sector.
• Focus on user acquisition and brand loyalty across digital and off line platforms.
• Perform SWOT analysis on existing brands and NPD.
• Utilise consumer insight to inform our brand’s key behavioural growth objective, appropriate brand stretch and consumer needs to feed into the business NPD hopper.
• Ensure all materials are aligned with the brand’s vision; develop content to engage the audiences, on and off line.
• Oversee visual direction and brand messaging across all distribution and communication channels.
• Manage online and offline promotion-led campaigns, track and improve performance.
• Implement an overarching strategy for promotional calendar, which includes expos, music events and private parties.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including NPD and Sales to drive results and meet performance objectives.
• Create and manage a budget for the Brand and Marketing department.
• Work to stick KPIs.
• Present from on occasion to the Board and senior management.
Skills and Experience Required
• 5+ years of FMCG Brand Marketing experience required.
• A degree in Marketing.
• Have managed a team of more than 5 people.
• Expert in all areas of Brand & Integrated Marketing, with proven experience on global or leading brands.
• Experience managing the development of new brands and NPD/ NPI.
• Analytical, comfortable analysing data, and using it to make informed decisions on new markets and product positioning.
• Creative in development of campaigns, partnerships, and new approaches to consumer acquisition and retention.
• High degree of initiative and focus to ensure that projects and completed OTIF.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Online retail experience preferred.
• Good public speaking.