Electrical Site Manager
- Job Type:
Site Manager - Electrical (Thames Water)
Langley Vale (Epsom/Ewell)
Our Client is looking to strengthen their site delivery team with an Electrical Site Manager for their Thames Water joint venture framework. Successful candidates will have previous UK experience Water or Waste Water Treatment experience. Working within the Thames water region you will lead and direct the site team to coordinate the safe management of all operational activities on all projects ensuring HSQE, programme and budget requirements are met.
This joint venture are delivering on behalf of Thames water one of the largest and most varied water infrastructure improvement programmes in the UK.
You will report directly to the Project Manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the coordination of and communication between all parts of the operation team including suppliers, subcontractors, engineering, safety and environmental team and client’s team.
• Build and develop the team to deliver all aspects of the project requirements; identify training requirements, review the performance of the workforce and ensure delivery of briefings.
• Provide, monitor and control labour plant and materials to meet the programme.
• Manage sub-contractors and direct workforce.
• Ensure high standard of quality on the works to meet the specification requirements ‘first time’ and minimise rework.
• Assist engineering team with working method and outputs for production of method statements and programme
• Ensure all records for example inspections, works permits and briefings are up to date and in place.
• Carry out regular safety and environmental inspections and implement recommended courses of action as identified from progress monitoring and management inspections.
• Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes / variations, subcontractor’s attendance, and records of work related discussions with client / designer / project team
• Previous experience within water treatment
• SMSTS Safety Management
• Relevant CSCS Card
• First Aid
• HND/Degree in engineering/project management related qualification
• Training in Health & Safety and Environmental management
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.