- Job Type:
- £40k - 45k per year
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Park Royal
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is one of the leading e-liquid producers in Europe.
The Company has been growing at an exponential rate for the last four years, is focused on producing a wide range of quality products and improving production processes. Our Client has recently moved to a 54,000 square foot facility based in Park Royal, where we employ over 170 people. Our Client is accredited by the BSI to ISO14001:2015, and has recently transitioned to ISO 9001:2015. The business has an ambitious growth plan for the next three years. We are now recruiting key personnel to help deliver the plan.
To will work closely with the CEO and SMT to develop company strategies and systems across all HR functions. You will be responsible for streamlining procedures and to promote company expansion. This role is both strategic and operational, a great opportunity to develop a new project within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support and guidance to managers in respect of company policies and procedures.
- Maintain the cloud-based HR database
- Manage complex employee relations case working including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievance and absent management
- Employment law, supplying in-house advice to resolve disputes
- Manage the Auto Enrolment process with the support of external experts
- Responsible for collating the monthly payroll data, to include staff overtime
- Manage the recruitment process for all new hires
- Managing the on boarding of new permanent staff
- Managing the weekly agency worker process
- Managing probation periods and liaising with managers for written notes
- Managing the remuneration process with line managers
- Conducting exit interviews
- Management of all immigration matters and liaising with the Home office
- HR Governance - updating HR policies and procedures
- Setting up an appraisals system and completing salary reviews with support from managers.
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Day to day HR administration
- Organisational change, supporting on restructures and organisational charts
- Managing maternity and paternity leave and negotiating returns
- Proven experience as a HR generalist at a senior manager level within an SME environment
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- Articulate, able to present a well thought out and compelling presentation when needed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy and maintain focus
- Proactive, assertive, resilient and a can-do attitude
- Project management skills with proven ability to develop robust project and task plans and monitor results
- Excellent up to date employment law knowledge
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Experienced of acting both operationally and strategically in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with autonomy