- Job Type:
Main Duties _ Responsibilities
• Developing; maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project/programme in line with the departments
• Change Lifecycle/Agile delivery methodology
• Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
• Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
• Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
• Maintaining project documentation
• Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
• Making effective use of the departments
• Change Lifecycle
• MSP Agile standard processes and other required standards Produce project documentation eg plans
• Manage dependencies; assumptions and other controls
• Arrange; prepare materials for; facilitate; chair and document meetings
• Monitor and report on progress Define project resources including staff; contractors Assure plans; project controls and progress reports
• Manage QA processes
• Demonstrate learnings achieved on the project
• Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex
• Projects Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools eg MSP
• Experience of working successfully with staff and representatives from business teams to deliver business change initiatives
• Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations.
The PSO is required to provide advice and support to all IUS Project Managers with regard to their development of project schedules, along with the following tasks:
• Continuation of IUS projects, tracking and reporting progress through appropriate MI at all levels.
• Introduction & utilisation of new MI tools, establishing S-curve reporting.
• Management of project plans and schedules, including cross-tower dependencies.
• Schedule Risk and Impact Analysis.
• Fully resourced schedules.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.