- Job Type:
Contract or Permanent
I am looking for a RAN Specialist to join my Telecoms Client based in Newbury, on either a Contractual or Permanent basis.
Delivering Test Environment and O&M of RAN elements (mainly comprising of Ericsson e/gNodeB, RNC,BSC, RBSs and Huawei e/gNodeB, RNC, BTSs) within Test Lab
• Analysing service request, change request and test environment requirements received from Lab users (Project, domain, operations, test team, vendor and 3rd party).
• Adopt Live HLD and LLD for lab environment and implement.
• Producing design for the RAN connectivity, configurations, exchange DT for Test environment as per the testing requirements.
• Building test environment, Integration of core network with other test network element.
• Ensures that all RAN network elements within test facility are in synch with the live network i.e. correct s/w, h/w level, configurations and features are representative of customer’s live network.
• Performing configuration changes in RAN Elements to support testing as and when required.
• Performing configuration changes on RAN Elements to support other neighbouring network elements integration.
• Liaise with lab user for resolving issues that require 2nd line and vendor support from them e.g. h/w faults, expansions etc.
• Several years’ experience on Ericsson and Huawei RAN Network Nodes and OAM.
• Excellent working knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G RAN Network elements (e/gNodeB, RNC, BSC and BTSs ), interfaces and associated call-flows.
• Working experience on Ericsson e/gNodeB, RNC, BSC and RBSs.
• Working experience on Huawei e/gNodeB, RNC, BSC and BTSs.
• Experience in configuration and Fault management on Huawei and Ericsson e/gNodeB, RNC, and BSC.
• Good exposure of Ericsson Amos CLI and ENM CLI.
• Experience of working on Nokia eNodeB, RNC and BSC.
• Experience of working on 4G/5G small cell solutions.
• Previous lab or test management experience.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.