- Job Type:
INEOS Nitriles, Seal Sands, Stockton-on-Tees
Contract - 12 months+
Our client is looking for a planner to work in Seal Sands on an initial 12 month contract.
To develop, operate and monitor the relevant contract programmes for the workscope so that the contract can be controlled and executed within budget and duration.
• Ability to produce a feasible programme of activities from a given scope of work.
• Communication skills to liaise with all relevant parties to report accurate contract status.
• An ability to anticipate and highlight critical programme areas for management action.
• Fluency in Primavera P6 and excel to provide prompt accurate and regular information.
• Awareness of the technical implications and interfaces to be able to programme work effectively.
• Awareness of the impact of planning on safety, quality and cost considerations.
• To produce all necessary programmes at the appropriate times to reflect the overall contract requirements.
• To monitor and update all contract programmes by relevant discussion with all relevant parties.
• To predict and communicate critical path deviations to enable management to take corrective action.
• To optimise the use of approved computer software packages to ensure accountabilities 1 - 3 are met.
• To incorporate emergent works effectively into existing programmes.
• To report progress against programme on a regular basis and record any delays with associated reasoning.
• Produce programme
• Monitor programme continually against performance
• Incorporate programme variations
• Programme report to client/management
• Anticipate problem areas regarding critical paths and advise remedial action.
• Allocate the estimate costs to the activities on the programme and assist in the baselining of the programme.
• Development and communication of resource requirements necessary to meet the demands of the project timescales.
• Analyse Earned Value Performance on the project
• Sufficient and appropriate assistant/trainee Planning Engineer experience.
• Sufficient and appropriate experience in Petrochemical, Power & Process Industry Sectors.
• Relevant HNC/Degree qualification
• QCF Diploma Level 3/5 Planning
• APMP Practitioner
• Craft training, supported by relevant CPD training
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.