Quick Job Application

In a rush? Simply drop off your CV by clicking on the button to your right, and we'll get in contact if we have a suitable vacancy.

Senior BMS Engineer

Location:
West Midlands
Sector:
Power
Job Type:
Permanent
Salary:
Market related
Reference:
078002

Role

Senior BMS Engineer

West Midlands

Permanent

 

An opportunity has become available for a Senior BMS Engineer (Design & Commissioning) to work for a Building Management Systems Specialist based in their offices in the West Midlands.

The successful candidate for this role must have knowledge of Trend and be able to write a program from concept, including the production of graphics.

This role willl generally be and office based position 60% of time, with the remaining 40% of the role involving installation, commissioning, testing software and plant operation on site.

 

Experience:

  • Proven ability in the Design and Commissioning of all aspects of HVAC controls and building management systems.
  • Must have knowledge of Trend and be able to write a program from concept, including the production of graphics.
  • Generally 60% of time the role will be office based with the remainder installing, commissioning and testing software and plant operation on site.

Key Skills:

  • Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
  • Experienced in the Commissioning of Building Management Systems
  • Must be qualified and experienced with Trend Systems
  • Able to write Software and Graphics from scratch
  • A valid driving licence

Other Information:

  • Hours of work will be Monday to Friday based on 40 hours per week
  • On offer in return is a competitive salary, pension, company car and good office environment together with training and opportunities for career progression, with help and assistance to obtain an ECS Gold BMS technician card.

At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.

This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.


Recommended for You

Related Jobs

Recently Viewed

  1. Senior BMS Engineer

    078002

    Area: West Midlands

    Sector: Power

    Salary: Market related

Testimonials

Help us with our survey
Do you feel the jobs market has picked up?