NEW JOB: Tendering Engineer – #Derby Our Water client is looking for a Tendering Engineer to join their team to Coordinate & manage bids from start to finish and identify contractual risks. Is this you? If so, apply here: #waterjobs" title="https://t.co/uVyK4hZDtn #waterjobs">https://t.co/uVyK4hZDtn #waterjobs #bidsandtenders https://t.co/RSjzxbESHu
Quick Job Application
In a rush? Simply drop off your CV by clicking on the button to your right, and we'll get in contact if we have a suitable vacancy.
Aerospace Manufacturing Jobs in Bristol
Do you work in Precision Engineering within the Aerospace Manufacturing sector? We want to hear from you!
We have a variety of exciting long term contract and permanent job opportunities within the Bristol area, working with a number of major aerospace clients.
Our roles include:
- Assembly fitters & technicians
- Manufacturing Engineers
- CMM & CNC
- Quality Engineers
You can alternatively use the search bar at the top of this page.
Know someone who might be interested? £100 referral fee
We are also offering a fantastic £100 referral offer.
If you refer someone who is looking for work in the Bristol area, and we place them into a role as a result of your referral, we will pay you £100 fee (terms and conditions apply*).
Have someone in mind? Contact Michael Sweeting at Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions
- The £100 must be sent as an invoice to First Recruitment Group in order to be paid.
- You must provide us with the name, email address and personal mobile number of the person you’re referring to us.
- The referral must be a new candidate to our database.
- They must successfully complete their probationary period and referrals must be passed on with the express permission of the referee.
- The candidate must remain in the new job for at least 8 weeks for you to be eligible for the reward.