European Recruitment Agency
International recruitment agency, First Recruitment Group, has seen phenomenal growth over the past 20 years, expanding across Europe.
We have placed candidates across the continent in contract and permanent positions, providing manpower services to major Oil & Gas projects in France, Italy, Germany, Poland, Norway and Albania to name a few.
As a European recruitment agency specialising in Oil & Gas, we enable our clients to do better, supplying top industry talent through our extensive network of experienced Oil & Gas candidates.
We provide each of our clients with quality tailored service, working in collaboration to reach shared goals. Our international clients receive the following services as standard:
- A dedicated, experience Account Manager, who listens, understand and communicates effectively.
- An extensive talent pool, reaching thousands of candidates across Europe and beyond.
- A flexible recruitment team that can be scaled up or down depending on your project needs.
- Payroll and tax administration services in-country.
- Targeted talent attraction strategies, tailored to the client requirements.
- A compliant pre-screening process, ensuring insurance, qualifications, references and clearances are all checked, validated and recorded.
- On-boarding and mobilisation including visas, work permits, finding accommodation, medical arrangements, substance testing, inoculations, medical insurances etc.
To learn more about the services we offer, take a look at our European Recruitment Brochure.
Leading Our European Recruitment Team
Our European Oil & Gas division is managed by three highly experienced recruitment specialists:
- Client Development Director, Lewis Trow
- Oil & Gas Business Manager, Mark Wallace
- Client Development Manager, Simon Calvert
They each bring valuable knowledge across both downstream and upstream Oil & Gas, with specialist knowledge in subsea and refinery processing.
Regular client consultations to share knowledge and collaborate ideas
Our clients enjoy a highly personal service from our friendly European recruitment team.
Through their dedicated Account Manager, our clients receive regular updates and progress reports as well as strategic discussions around the hiring process. Our team regularly visit clients across France, Italy, Germany and Norway..
In-country recruitment compliance across Europe
Our European presence and strategic in-country partnerships offer stability for our clients, enabling us to take responsibility for arranging payroll, visas, work permits, taxes, local support and of course manpower, assuring clients of full compliance.
Why work with First?
There are many reasons to work with our team.
- We’re highly experienced in Oil & Gas recruitment
- We deliver results – that’s why many of our clients have worked with us for over 10 years.
- We collaborate, listen, and offer an agile approach, to ensure your goals are met.
- A full recruitment service in one place. We look after contract and permanent recruitment, payrolling and compliance.
Contact our European recruitment team
“We have required a number of Quality Assurance/Quality Control candidates within the Nuclear Industry. Since early 2016 First Recruitment Group have provided a number of QA/QC professionals in locations across the UK.
“We have been very pleased with both the quality of supply and the customer service demonstrated and will continue to use their professional services in the future.”
“I have worked with First Recruitment Group as my partner of choice across a number of large and challenging Oil & Gas projects internationally over recent years.
“First are a high performing business who are built on credibility, honesty, expertise.
“As we push the frontiers of projects and move in to more and more challenging and locations, First will continue to be my partner of choice to help us deliver our projects with confidence.”
"I have had the pleasure of working with First Recruitment Group over recent years and we have formed a great working relationship. Their understanding of our exacting requirements is outstanding.
"The First team are highly experienced and knowledgeable across the recruitment spectrum and operate in the manner you would expect of a professional outfit of their stature. Their attention to detail and approach is faultless and their commitment and drive has helped our business with unique, complex and difficult recruitment requirements.
"Sarah, our Account Manager, is an incisive thinker as well as hardworking, diligent and reliable and has an extremely helpful and flexible approach to her work. This reflects in her team and with their ability to communicate at all levels in an honest and trusted consultative manner and gives us great faith in their ability to identify candidates who can help us to drive forward and achieve our business goals.
"I have no hesitation in recommending First as a recruitment partner and feel they would be worthy of selection for any engineering or manufacturing business looking for an intelligent and innovative solution."
“There is nothing negative about the service that we’ve received from First. Without fail they have produced positive feedback. The fact that they have placed a diverse range of skills from PA's to Engineers, just goes to show that they have the core skills, intelligence, and initiative that make them great recruiters, and preferred partners.”
"It’s great to work with a recruitment agency we trust. The team at First Recruitment Group are friendly and straight talking and they continue to provide an excellent service. We’re proud to still be working with them after 20 years."
Simon Carves Engineering Ltd