Project Field Engineer
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
Position: Project Field Engineer
Our client has a requirement for an Offshore Field Engineer with an experienced background in the engineering industry who will be required to work on a contract basis in Kingston.
The role is to support all offshore operations for the scope of work and contribute to meet engineering and operational requirements of the project and successfully execute the project.
• Report to the Project Lead Engineer.
• Co-ordinate engineering activities for the scope of work and ensure deliverables are produced in line with project requirements.
• Plan the engineering activities and deliverables and execute to the plan. Monitor and co-ordinate project progress of deliverables and ensure equipment, facilities and services meet specified requirements.
• Produce specifications and scopes of work for subcontracted elements. Support the performance of the subcontracted work scope and technical and operational delivery.
• Participate to the risk management process to ensure operational risks are to the ALARP principle.
• Participate to ensure the offshore operations are performed according to the agreed procedures.
• Experience of mobilisation of an offshore construction vessel.
• Experience of offshore construction activities, including lifting operations, subsea deployment and subsea ROV intervention.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
• Candidates must have experience in a similar role with offshore construction vessels and have worked offshore previously.
• They must also have a valid and up to date OGUK Medical and BOSIET certificates.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Project Field Engineer’s looking for new employment.