HIRING NOW: ERP Architect/Consultant – #London Our client, based in Greater London, are looking to recruit an ERP Architect/Consultant to join their team on a 12 month contract. Apply today: #architectjobs" title="https://t.co/XTrNUrd6hI #architectjobs">https://t.co/XTrNUrd6hI #architectjobs #erparchitect #techjobs https://t.co/NaJIs5vgDQ
Quick Job Application
In a rush? Simply drop off your CV by clicking on the button to your right, and we'll get in contact if we have a suitable vacancy.
Apply now for the latest Offshore, Subsea and Marine jobs
First Recruitment is a specialist Oil & Gas recruitment agency offering job opportunities in the Offshore, Subsea and Marine sectors across the UK, offshore and internationally. Our specialist consultants work with some of the largest operators and suppliers in the world, working to find skilled candidates for often exclusive jobs around the world.
“Excellent company to be involved with. First class in every aspect.”
Oil & Gas Industry Candidate
Offshore, Subsea and Marine job disciplines
- Operating & Maintenance
- Subsea Engineer
- Project Management
- Marine Systems
- Heat Transfer
- Civil & Structural
Benefits of a career in Offshore, Subsea and Marine
- Good pay and benefits, along with good holidays: A career offshore can be tough, and sometimes risky, but also very rewarding in terms of pay and benefits, including medical insurance, life insurance, dental and profit sharing schemes. When working offshore you’ll be expected to work a typical 12 hour shift for maybe up to 6 weeks, but then you would get the same period of time off work, meaning you often only need to work for half the year.
- Comfortable accommodation: There is a perception that working offshore is uncomfortable but with modern offshore rigs offering accommodation that’s similar to a 4 or 5 start hotel with meals and living expenses covered it can be a nice, albeit small, place to live.
- Opportunity to travel: Offshore, subsea, drilling and marine roles offer the chance to travel around the world working on different contracts throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
- Career advancement: Depending on the company you are working for, they can offer career progression and training opportunities to enhance your skills.
Locations of our roles
Offshore key positions
- Maintenance: Focused on the maintenance of the machinery and drilling equipment on board, they can also oversee electrical operations and installations.
- Marine: Marine roles manage rig moves and operate Dynamic Positioning systems. They can also focus on crane and deck operations, control room and fabric maintenance.
- Drilling: Roles in drilling can include operations, running and cementing casings, tripping operations and using cyber equipment.
- Rig Admin: This practical function ensures that the rig functions properly as a workplace, including the arrangement of transportation to and from the rig, emergency preparations and health issues.
A smooth process from start to finish
- Arrange the necessary documentation so that you can start your position. We will create a clear list of requirements such as work permits / visas, insurances, security clearances and any other information. We will help with reminders to ensure that delays are minimised.
- Mobilisation including medicals, logistics etc…
- In-country social security and contributions
- Payroll if required
What our candidates say
“Great from start to finish. Great at keeping me informed all through the process.”
"Great service. Would use again, great job.”
“Very professional, responded and dealt with any issues raised with professionalism.”
“Good to deal with and discuss, not dictated too.”
“Very easy to get in touch with and promptly returned calls when messages were left.”
If you’re looking for your next role within offshore, subsea or marine, there are many ways you can get the ball rolling. Register your CV with us, set up job alerts, call +44 (0) 1925 907000 to speak to one of our recruitment consultants or email email@example.com
"Their knowledge of the industry, our organisation and candidates is one of the leaders in the market. They have always been able to supply us with the right calibre of engineering candidate no matter what the discipline or regional location is.
"First Recruitment Group’s service delivery has always been to a high standard and the customer service provided by the team has ensured that First Recruitment Group will remain a preferred supplier of engineering personnel to WorleyParsons on our future engineering projects."
“I have worked with First Recruitment Group as my partner of choice across a number of large and challenging Oil & Gas projects internationally over recent years.
“First are a high performing business who are built on credibility, honesty, expertise.
“As we push the frontiers of projects and move in to more and more challenging and locations, First will continue to be my partner of choice to help us deliver our projects with confidence.”
“We have required a number of Quality Assurance/Quality Control candidates within the Nuclear Industry. Since early 2016 First Recruitment Group have provided a number of QA/QC professionals in locations across the UK.
“We have been very pleased with both the quality of supply and the customer service demonstrated and will continue to use their professional services in the future.”