- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Basingstoke / London (will be office based after lockdown)
6-8 Month Contract
Our client has a requirement for a Project Engineer with an experienced background in Engineering Discipline, who will be required to work on a 6-8 Month Contract basis in Basingstoke / London. This requirement will be office based after lockdown.
- Managing all relevant interface.
- Monitoring information flow ensuring blockages are resolved.
- Assisting in the resolution of technical issues.
- Monitoring adherence to schedule and cost.
- Escalating deviations from schedule and cost.
- After the FEED, PE will be involved in the preparation of ITT package for pipeline scope, tender clarifications, tender receipt and tender review.
- Identifying and reporting to the Project Management Team any inconsistent technical or schedule assumptions between all parties.
- Review Independent Technical Review (ITR), Assurance Review 3, Gate 3
- Decision Support Packages and Discipline Roadmap requirements and ensure complete.
- Assist in the preparation of DSPs for ITRs, ARs and G3.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
- The role will be split across two elements of the project "Pipeline" and "Offshore".
- Pipeline scope includes both new build and repurposed pipelines.
- Experience in all of the below is essential.
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering Discipline
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Project Engineer’s looking for new employment.