SAP FI Analyst
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
SAP FI Analyst
12 Month Contract
Our client has a requirement for an SAP FI Analyst, who will be required to work on a 12 Month contract basis in Immingham.
Reporting to the SAP EMEAP Services Leadthis position will be accountable for the support and development of SAP Finance designs for Refining, Marketing & Commercial BU’s in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Day-to-day support of SAP S4/HANA / Fiori systems, including FI, COPA, Travel & Expense, FX & its interfaces for non US locations.
- Anticipate and pro-actively resolve issues (communicate with other SAP Service functional teams, Technical team and Supervisor).
- Work as SAP FI functional analyst on projects/changes to design and build (configure) SAP solutions to meet Business requirements.
- Perform Solution Integrator role to coordinate internal and 3rd party IT work on solution delivery and support.
- Create and maintain documentation, including specifications, for full life cycle: design, development, testing, cutover & support.
- Build an effective, collaborative working relationship with Finance and its representatives on projects, other SAP teams, Business Analysts, the Key User network and Functional Integration Testing (FIT) testers.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Broad Finance experience and demonstrate a good understanding of key financial business processes.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Business focussed and able to communicate effectively & collaborate with all organisation levels.
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and take the lead when required.
- Effective time management, work prioritisation and escalation skills.
- Strong analytical and logical skills, e.g. Ability to: analyse requirements/issues; propose & analyse options; analyse & improve processes.
- Focus on commitments and delivering results.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or other IT/IS related subject.
- SAP projects and enhancements.
- Key User network.
- Other business areas, eg. Finance, Sales, Supply, Transportation.
- Applications support experience.
- Infrastructure support.
- Ability to work effectively across time zones and geography.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for SAP FI Analyst’s looking for new employment.