- Job Type:
Harwell – Remote Working
Our client has a requirement for a Programme Manager, who will be required to work on a 12 Month contract basis. This requirement will be based in Harwell but will be remote working.
- Responsible for the management activities associated with the delivery of the Waste Records Programme, notably the Programme Plan, key documentation, risk management and stakeholder engagement.
- Understand and document the requirements for the Waste Records Programme.
- Interface with the Integrated Waste Management (IWM) Programme, fulfilling regular reporting requirements.
- Provide and supply additional support to Waste Management Directorate and IWM Programme where appropriate.
- Contribute to the planning and scoping of future waste records work areas, liaising with supporting projects to ensure alignment of scope and objectives with those of the Waste Records Programme.
- Be responsible for checking and storing deliverables are in line with client procedures, including on the Electronic Documents & Records Management System (EDRMS).
Working Knowledge Requirements
- The current landscape for radioactive waste management in the UK and a good understanding of and Government policy and strategies related to HAW management, including Integrated Waste Management and Waste Records.
- Site Licence Company (SLC) set up, principles and functionality.
- APM project management and the P3M delivery model.
The individual must have all of the following Essential attributes:
- Evidence of a high level of competence in Project, Programme and Portfolio Management.
- Evidence of competence in the production of strategic- and operational-level PPM strategies, development plans & roadmaps.
- Evidence of a proven track record of working with a range of organisations delivering major infrastructure projects and experience of working with delivery body / client organisations engaged in major Government sponsored programmes in the UK.
The individual should have the following desirable attributes:
- Familiarity with IWM.
- Experience of working with the Site Licence Companies (SLCs).
- Familiarity with Management System.
- Familiarity with the Primavera P6 system.
BPSS Security Clearance Will Be Required.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Programme Manager’s looking for new employment.