Principal Environmental Waste Management Consultant
- Job Type:
- Market related
Principal Environmental and Waste Management Consultant
Warrington (Or home based with 1-2 days in Warrington)
One of our main clients has an urgent requirement for a Principal Environmental and Waste Management Consultant to be based at their offices in Warrington on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a large engineering company who operate within a number of sectors including nuclear, energy, defence and scientific research.
As Principal Environmental and Waste Management Consultant you will be tasked with build a new capability within the business and will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects in accordance with company procedures; independently planning strategy and budgets for projects; preparation, review, approval, and delivery
As Principal Environmental and Waste Management Consultant you will engage with a range of clients to bring in and undertake a range of technical consultancy work. You will act as the technical interface for all relevant stakeholders and provide leadership to other consultants.
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
- You must be a motivated, self-starting individual with a drive to deliver quality work
- Minimum first degree qualified or equivalent in an appropriate science or engineering discipline or related subject
- Ability to demonstrate a strong academic background and have developed an area of technical specialism or discipline
- Prior SQEP (Suitably Qualified and Experienced Person) status may substitute for formal qualifications if demonstrable experience can be demonstrated
- Role holder needs to demonstrate typically greater than 10 years’ experience across a broad range within industry together with specific and relevant technical experience
- Prior experience in the nuclear industry
- A full UK drivers’ licence.
- Further degree and/or professional accreditation, e.g. PhD, MSc, Chartered status, membership of a professional institute, within a relevant field is preferred but not essential
My client is offered a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package, apply now to explore this opportunity.