- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
- Market related
Responsible for the definition, analysis, development and implementation of Category strategies for Turnarounds including, MSIP, E&I, Heavy lift, Inspection, Columns, Stacks, Catalyst Handling, Chemical Cheaning, HP Jetting
Responsible for developing and owning a strong working relationships with stakeholders and senior business leaders within the TA team and supply chain with an understanding of NAECI requirements, understanding the business priorities and requirements, providing deep expertise within the Categories named above and other assigned Categories as well as an intimate knowledge of the supply market, key dynamics and latest thinking within categories.
Additionally, the role will collaborate with stakeholders, suppliers and procurement team members to lead end to end strategic sourcing projects, manage contracts & assigned supplier relationships effectively to mitigate supply risks and ensure maximise value delivery from our supplier relationships.
Work with key Stakeholders in Maintenance, Projects, Engineering and Inspection to develop sophisticated contracting solutions while driving value for the business.
Third Party spend > Circa £50m
Relevant Technical or Business Degree
Purchasing experience in related role;
- Significant knowledge and experience of the NAECI and CIJC schemes
- Proven experience in international material purchasing, specifically from HVEC’s
- Proven experience of managing multiple commercial contracts styles ie, Target cost, incentivisation, lump sum etc
- Proven experience in the provision of Insourcing, Outsourcing and TUPE regulations
- Drive a Category Management culture and explore all value engineering options