- Job Type:
- £24k - 26k per year
- 28 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Chesterfield based
An incredible opportunity for a Workshop Engineer has arisen with a company at the forefront of their industry, they manufacture special purpose machinery used in large manufacturing plants. They are renowned for continuously developing customers’ requirements to meet their specification, which keeps them ahead of the competition. Their order book is full and this will be a new record year. Due to being extremely busy and growing, they need an additional permanent Workshop Engineer to support the growing demand.
The role: Workshop Engineer
The Workshop Engineer will be working within the workshop and will be responsible for assembly of equipment and sub-assemblies. The role will also include:
- Use of hand tools and machinery
- Reading and following schematic drawings and other related documents
- Maintain policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Follow ISO9001 standards
- Liaise with all other departments
The candidate: Workshop Engineer
The successful candidate will be and excellent communicator and team player. The candidate will also be occasionally needed for overtime to ensure deadlines are met. They will also have most of the following:
- 3 years’ experience in an assembly or similar engineering based role
- Competent in the use of power tools and hand tools
- Have a can do attitude
- Positive attitude with the ability to work as a team
- Problem solving and decision making
To be successful in this role, you would need to live in or near one of the following locations: Sheffield, Barlborough, Dronfield, Clay Cross, Clowne, Matlock, Worksop, Rotherham or Chesterfield.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. Please contact Lisa Hewitt to discuss this role in more detail.
• Electro-Mechanical • Engineering • Fault finding • Assembly • Sub-Assemblies