CAD Design Engineer
- Job Type:
- £25k - 30k per year
- Salary £25,000-£30,000
- Location - Leeds
- Free Parking
My client manufacture cutting-edge equipment within the Healthcare Industry. They are continuing to grow and have an exciting opportunity for a CAD Design Engineer to join their team. Would you like the opportunity to work for a company that has an ethical approach and offer internal progression? Please apply!
The role: CAD Design Engineer
The CAD Design Engineer will report to the Head of Design and will have the following responsibilities:
- Carry out all design work following relevant building regulations
- Operate AutoCAD and Revit
- Follow BIM level 2 guidelines
- Deliver a portfolio of projects Upload Drawings onto contractors database
- Manage and prioritise time across several projects
The Candidate: CAD Design Engineer
The CAD Design Engineer will be a creative and motivated individual with experience of working within fast paced design environment. The following points are beneficial:
- 2 years’ experience in a design role
- Good understanding of CDM regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
It would be a strong advantage to have experience within the Healthcare or Construction Industries
For this role you would need to be able to commute to the office therefore live in one of or near the following areas Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford or Wetherby.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. Please contact Lisa Hewitt to discuss this position in more detail.
• Construction • CAD • Design • Design Engineer • Healthcare • CDM regulations