- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
12 Month Contract
Kingston upon Thames/Remote
Our Client has a requirement for a Recruiter, who will be required to work on a 12 month contract basis. This role will be based in Kingston upon Thames, working 3 days in office and 2 days from home – hybrid working
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Supply recruiting and search services according to the Management requirements and in line with the human resources planning.
- Provide information for contracts for new staff and Schedule of Assignments for agency workers.
- Maintain list of temporary workers with agency details and update Starters and Leavers files.
- Assist in the completion of salary surveys and employment questionnaires as required.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the role of Recruitment Officer.
- Provide continuous analysis of the local and international labour market, local labour law, educational systems and other items affecting recruitment
- Manage the contractual and salary offers to candidates, in accordance with the other HR processes and procedures (contracts, compensation, development)"
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Candidates will ideally have experience of offshore recruitment with an external agency, or in-house with another Oil & Gas/Offshore company.
- Knowledge of the external market and capable of interviewing face-to-face and over the phone.
- Must be professional with good communication skills and excellent administration skills.
- It is essential that candidates have experience in high volume, fast paced recruitment.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Recruiter’s looking for new employment.