- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
6 Month Contact (Initially)
Stafford / Hybrid
Our Client has a requirement for an Expeditor, who will be required to work on a 6 month contract basis. This role will be based in Stafford but will be Hybrid working – 3 days working in the office and 2 days working from home.
Manage and drive on time delivery in full OTIF by deploying a High level of Effective Expediting in a dynamic and changing environment, finding innovative solutions to maintain delivery programme and or MRP requirements, working with minimum supervision, for both Product and Documentation, using relevant tools to drive on time delivery in full OTIF, Taking ownership for the immediate and accurate updating of system notes and dates
- Manage the Purchase order creation and placement, in a timely and accurate manner, actively confirming and challenging Supplier capacity, anticipating and delivering relevant actions required to ensure deliveries will be made on time.
- Take full responsibility for issuing drawing/specification changes to suppliers taking a proactive approach to manage and mitigate any possible late deliveries that may arise from the change.
- Managing Purchase order/Schedule Agreement kick off meetings with suppliers and Internal Cross functional team using Kick off Meeting fixed agenda and follow up of subsequent actions taking ownership to close out all actions within set target date.
- Must have a full understanding SAP MRP, MM Module, MRP, SQA and S&OP interface within Ganesh and ensuring system used to best optimise OWC, material supplies, stock, resource and planning.
Experience and Knowledge:
- SAP ERP System management essential
- MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Manufacturing / Project Environment
- Interpretation of manufacturing plans
- International trade and knowledge of Incoterms
- Multi-functional team working.
- Problem solving
- Results oriented
- Innovative solutions
- Attention to detail
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Expeditor’s looking for new employment.