Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
- Market related
2 x Mechanical Rotating Equipment Engineer
Initial 6 Month Contract
Milton Keynes/ London – Hybrid working
2 Rotating Equipment Engineers are required to work on an initial 6 month contract basis based from either the Milton Keynes or London office on a hybrid working set up
Senior Mechanical Engineer with following attributes:
- Extensive experience in oil & gas process design
- The Rotating Equipment Engineer positions suit engineers with strong technical experience, ideally in all Rotating Equipment Package specialties and a full understanding/experience of the various scopes of projects of all phases incl PMC.
- Guarantees the compliance of mechanical design & engineering solutions within client requirements, industry standards and Group HSE, engineering processes and best practices
- Must be familiar with Rotating equipment.
- The Rotating Equipment Engineer should possess a thorough working knowledge of all classes of rotating equipment, including Compressors, Steam Turbines, Gas Turbines and Pumps, and will also be able to demonstrate experience in coordinating equipment packages that involve a combination of rotating and static equipment.
- The Rotating Equipment Engineers must be familiar with European, American, and International standards applicable to the petrochemical industry.
- Proficient in as a minimum preparing & checking of
- Discipline basis of design
- Discipline Specifications
- data sheets,
- technical bid evaluations,
- Provide/review technical recommendations on the selection of equipment to meet Project requirements.
- Check and review vendor proposals, documentation and drawings.
- Participate in project, client and vendor meetings.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Mechanical Rotating Equipment Engineers looking for new employment.