- Job Type:
- £40k - 50k per year
- Basic Salary: £40,000 to £40,000
- 37 hours Monday – Friday
- Hybrid working: 3 days WFH option
- Office: Preston
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer to join an established and forward-thinking organisation.
The Role: Quality Engineer
This role will support the business projects and you will be responsible for quality assurance arrangements. You will be responsible for:
· Ensuring company quality is met at all times;
· Making sure quality plans are detailed, current, and complete;
· Collaborating with various colleagues to ensure that they are briefed on relevant documentation such as instructions, procedures, forms, etc. to ensure project requirements are met and can be delivered;
· Audit project activities and quality inspect manufacturing items;
· Ensure health and safety are met at all times.
The Candidate: Quality Engineer
The successful candidate will be a team player who is self-motivated and has a keen eye for detail. You will also have the following:
· 2+ years in a Quality Engineer role within manufacturing, engineering, or construction.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001.
· Experience in conducting audits, quality inspections, and ensuring projects are delivered.
· Eligible of achieving SC clearance.
If you are looking for a new home at a reputable company and have most or all of the required skills, then please apply now!!
The ideal candidate should live in or near one of the following locations: Preston, Blackpool, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Bolton, Southport, Chroley, Wigan, St.Helens, Warrington, Great Britain, Burnley, Lancaster, Bradford, or Huddersfield.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. If you would like more information please contact Lucia Polito.
Required skills; Quality Engineer; Construction; Engineering; Manufacturing; Bespoke; Audit; Inspection; Projects; Security Clearance; SC; Installations; Commissioning; MS Office; ISO9001; Chartered Quality Institute; IOSH; CSWIP.