- Job Type:
- £40k - 45k per year
Electronics Design Engineer
- Basic Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
- Private Health Care
- Excellent Training Package
- Flexible working with early finishes on Fridays
- Free Parking
- Aldershot Based
My client design, develop and manufacture a cutting-edge range of equipment for industrial applications. They can offer fantastic development and training options, with long term job security and stability, making this a fantastic option for a long term career within a high end technology manufacturing environment.
The Electronic Engineer will be part of a multi-disciplined team to successfully complete all projects. Working closely with the R&D, Production, Software, and Mechanical teams, you will support the process by providing Electronic designs and FPGA development in accordance with each project specifications. You will also be responsible for:
- Creating electronic circuits, schematics, PCB layouts and drawings;
- Design and implement the test rigs for design verification and functional testing;
- Generating reports using the ERP system and participating in reviews;
- Design and manufacture ensuring products are safe, reliable and meet industry standards.
The Candidate: Electronics Engineer
The successful candidate should be a team player with good communication skills. They should be a strong problem solver and have most of the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Electronics, Communications Engineering, Robotics or associated discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Analogue Electronic Design.
- Understand PCB layouts and Engineering Schematics.
- Ability to fault find to component level, with good wiring and soldering skills for building PCB’s, cables etc.
- Experience using Spice or PADS software is a bonus.
- FPGA experience is desirable.
To be commutable to the office you could live in or near one of the following locations: Oxford, Reading, Newbury, Swindon, and Didcot
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. Please contact Ash Latham on 01925907017 to discuss this role in more detail.
Required skills • Build • Electronics • Instrumentation • Fault finding • Testing • FPGA • Analogue • Analog • Digital • PCB • Problem Solving • Software • Design Engineer • PCBA