Control Systems Engineer
- Job Type:
- £35k - 42k per year
Control System Engineer
- Basic Salary: £35,000 to £42,000
- Share Scheme
- Cheshire based
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an evolving scientific equipment manufacturer that can offer you long-term stability in the current market? This is an opportunity to become a central part of a business, giving you excellent career prospects and the opportunity to develop. They are looking for a dynamic individual to support test engineers and ensure their systems function safely.
The role: Control System Engineer
Everything they manufacture is low volume and high value; everything is built as one-offs. You will be responsible for many different things, including maintenance of existing production systems and working on new product development and the following:
- Support test engineers with factory and site acceptance testing
- Maintain accurate records for traceability of changes
- Support and mentor junior engineers in the software and electronics department
- Debugging control systems (hardware and software) both in-house and for customers where needed
The Candidate: Control System Engineer
The successful candidate will report to the Technical Manager. They will be positive and confident in their ability, self-motivated, and will have most of the following skills and experience:
- Engineering background (either to degree level, apprenticeship, HNC or HND)
- At least 3 years’ experience working on scientific equipment control systems or industrial automation systems
- Ability to diagnose faults
- Experience with VB.NET and PLC programming languages
- Must have your own vehicle and a full UK driver’s licence
If you are looking for a new home at a reputable company and have most or all of the required skills, then please apply now!!
To be commutable to the office you could live in or near one of the following locations:
Warrington, Altrincham, Lymm, Northwich, Knutsford.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
Required skills • Scientific • PVD • CVD • Control Systems • Engineer • Personable • Driven • PLC • Electro Mechanical • Diagnose • Fault finding