- Job Type:
- £30k - 35k per year
- Life Assurance Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus a Birthday holiday
- Share Incentive Scheme
Based in East Sussex
Stability / Growth / Variety in your day to day to keep things interesting / A busy place with a buzz, nice people and good feel / Progression / Occasional overseas travelling
If your current workplace doesn’t have as much of the above as you’d like, this could be a much better fit for you! Please apply and let’s talk it through.
At the forefront of their industry, the business is renowned for continuously developing and manufacturing new high tech equipment to fit market and customer requirements.
The role: Test Engineer
You will work closely with all departments and will be involved in many aspects of the business; responsible for the following:
- Product assembly, testing and troubleshooting
- Maintain product assembly and test procedures, and being involved in the creation of new and improved processes
- Provide input into the design and sales teams
- Provide support and training to product users should any issues arise
- Conducting product servicing and repair on faulty units
- Maintain accurate records of all tests undertaken
You will need:
The successful candidate will be positive and confident in their ability. They will have most, but not all, of the following skills and experience:
- Production and test background in electro-mechanical;
- An engineering qualification: degree or HNC/HND;
- Ability to conduct fault-finding and troubleshooting activities;
- Willingness to get hands-on in all areas to solve problems and ensure a high standard of product quality.
- Ability to understand instrument build and test requirements
To be commutable to the office, you will live in or near one of the following locations: Lewes, Eastbourne, Brighton, Bexhill, Uckfield, Hailsham or Laughton
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. Please contact Lisa Hewitt to discuss in more detail.
Required skills • Engineer •Test Engineer • Electro-mechanical • Engineering • Scientific •