- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
- Market related
Contract: 3 months
Our Client has a requirement for a Geosciences, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Chiswick.
Role Purpose & Job Role Responsibilities:
• Review and validate existing static models of onshore oil fields with fluvial reservoir systems
• Deliver advanced 3D static modeling integrating with petrophysics, rock physics, quantitative seismic interpretation, fluvial depositional models and reservoir engineering information for further dynamic reservoir simulation and volumetric assessments.
• Provide high quality geological evaluations, reservoir and well correlations
• Quantify geological uncertainties and provide range of volumetric assessments (probabilistic and deterministic) .
• Define field data acquisition programs & field monitoring, including wireline, LWD, coring and fluid sampling scope of work in collaboration with other members of the subsurface team
• Prepare field development plan and FID documents
• Provide inputs to Reservoir management plan
• Validate existing Geological models and make necessary modifications
• Validate development concept and SOW for well construction
• Construct low side (P90) static model:
• Resource estimation
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
• Prepare FID documents, Reservoir management plan and FDP addendum
• 15-20 years’ experience in oil field development planning, execution and production with an international operator including in onshore rift basins
• Previous experience in Kenya S.Lokichar basin
• Strong back ground in fluvial sedimentology
• Significant experience with structural geology, preferably rift basin evolution and depositional environments
• Good insight in both 2D and 3D seismic interpretation and attribute analysis considered an advantage
• Exposure to international assignments and multicultural/ multidiscipline subsurface team work and cooperation
• Expertise in Petrel geomodelling, proficiency in petrophysical and seismic interp softwares
• Strong operational geology skills and experience
• Strong skills in geological risk analysis
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Geosciences looking for new employment.