Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Job Type:
- Market related
Electronic & Electrical Engineer
Aberdeen (AB21) or North Yorkshire (YO17) (Hybrid)
One of our main clients has an urgent requirement for an Electronic & Electrical Engineer to be based at their offices in Aberdeen or North Yorkshire on a permanent basis (Hybrid Working Allowance. This is a great opportunity to join a specialist engineering company who provide various sectors with an extensive range of integrated products. The tools and systems they provide have evolved from a deep, practical knowledge of their industry. From concept and design, to production and delivery, through to installation and training, they provide the complete service to their customers.
As an Electrical and Electronic Engineer you will provide engineering design solutions, life engineering support and will monitor product ranges working for the electrical, electronics and software engineering team. Your work can vary from new product design to meeting client or internal specifications through to supporting an existing client’s request to upgrade or change equipment in the field.
- 25 days bank holidays
- Company pension
- Agile working/remote working
- Training & Professional Development/ Further Education Support
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Private Healthcare Options
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
My client would be keen to speak to candidates with the following expertise:
- Electrical/electronic engineering degree, or equivalent qualification together with experience and industry experience
- Proven electrical / electronic design skills
- Extensive experience of circuit design, PCB layout and embedded software (MPLAB, ST32)
- Good knowledge of electrical systems
- Good knowledge of PCB design software such as Altium Designer (schematic capture & layout)
- Skilled in generating design calculations
- Knowledge of design standards
- Knowledge of industry guidelines
- Previous product design experience would be advantageous
- Experience with PLM system for generating and storage of engineering packages
My client is offered a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package, apply now to explore this opportunity.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Electrical & Electronic Engineer looking for new employment.
As part of putting people first, we strive to be an equal opportunities employer and we are always looking to increase the diversity of our workforce, working closely with our clients to ensure everyone is included.