Project HSE Engineer
- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
- £40k - 45k per year
We have a great opportunity for a Project HSE Engineer to join our engineering clients’ Oil & Gas team in South West London.
- Ability to develop and improve project HSE management systems whilst managing and overseeing the various engineering project phases.
- A strong understanding of HSE requirements, standards, legislation and ISO/ OHSAS to safeguard design, engineering and construction activities, whilst minimising risk.
- Development capabilities of project HSE plans and procedures.
- Knowledge of HAZID, Risk Assessment, HAZOP and any wider risk management process, enabling you to assist project teams.
- Competence in the identification and development of potential emergency scenarios and emergency preparation plans.
- Plan and implement the project teams and subcontracted HSE audits and reviews.
- Identify and record project specific environmental aspects/ impacts and related management measures.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK, holding an EU passport.
- Must have 3 or more years’ experience.
- Must have technical experience in a HSE advisory role in the Oil & Gas (Renewables would also be suitable).
- Must understand complex offshore construction activities preferably pipelay or heavy lift.
- An engineering degree qualification or equivalent.
This EPC company based in South West London is an established leader in its field, successfully operating internationally by bringing sustainable and innovative solutions to its clients. They are leaders in the engineering, drilling, construction, onshore and offshore Oil & Gas market, working across a number of complex projects. Their mission is to attract the best talent to their business to support their client’s design solutions throughout every phase, whilst utilising state of the art technology.
They are fully committed to creating a multi-cultural sustainable environment, acting responsibly to create long-term value for local stakeholders. Their company culture will suit candidates who are proactive, thrive on a challenge, whilst being results-focused and dependable.
- Income protection scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Personal accident insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Private medical care
- Dental care scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- 8% pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discounts
- Discounted car parking
Your recruitment consultant
Does this job description sound like you? If you meet all the essential criteria, start your new career today by applying directly for this Project HSE Engineer role. Our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Natasha Wilkinson, will be processing applications over the following week.