Micro QC Analyst
- Job Type:
Micro QC Analyst
Responsible for analysis (sampling/ testing / equipment), review and collation of test data against authorised specifications within the Quality department
• Supporting projects on an required basis
• Performing Environmental Monitoring of controlled areas (including settle plates, air samples and surface monitoring)
• Cleaning and disinfection of the laboratory and equipment
• Sampling and Testing of water, raw materials, drug substances and drug products. Bioburden testing.
• Documenting all Micro testing data and results according to cGMP.
• Review of raw data, where appropriate. ensuring all documented results are in accordance with the appropriate product/material specification and good documentation practice
• Responsible for first line troubleshooting
• Cross value stream working to support the QC function
• Training and support of colleagues where appropriate
• May be required to support equipment requalification, calibrations, services etc.
• Ensure that equipment is maintained and fit for purpose against site procedures before use
• Carry out Risk/COSHH assessments and ensure that the laboratory is maintained in a safe and tidy manner at all times
• Complete all corrective and preventative actions within the agreed timelines
• Maintain core training and prior to conducting any activity ensure you are trained in the current version
• Responsible for personal safety and that of others, reporting all accidents and unsafe acts and conditions
• Environmental monitoring
• Setting up Environmental monitoring programme
• Lab based
• 20-30 tests to process in one session approx. – methodical approach required
• Justification of sampling plan – risk based
• GMP Experience
• Experience of LIMS
• Pharma or hospital experience, potentially food, animal healthcare or cosmetics
• Proven, sustained competence in Microbiological and aseptic techniques
• A working knowledge of laboratory health and safety
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage own workload to meet departmental targets
• Motivated to be out and about collecting samples etc.
• Ability to work cross functionally
• Works as part of a team, within well-established and defined processes and procedures
• Priorities and organises own daily work to meet agreed deadlines
• New, investigational or project work is completed with some guidance from colleagues
• Works on smaller tasks, successful completion of which will lead work of the department progressing
• Relevant qualification – chemistry, microbiology, biochemistry etc.
• Qualification in Micro related subject is desirable.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.