- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
We are currently recruiting for an Instrument Engineer in the Aberdeen area on a contract basis.
Overall duties of the role:
To provide instrument and control engineering support to offshore field operations.
• Operational instrument engineering and control support
• Identify, scoping and engineering instrument and control modifications
• Managing vendors and support contractors
• Investigation and root cause analysis following reliability events
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Strong teamwork and communication skills.
• Self-starter who drives for results
• Relevant Engineering Degree (Instrument Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering etc.) and working towards Chartered Engineer status
• Experience of the design, engineering and operation of instrument & control systems is essential.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Instrument Engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.