- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
The EC&I Engineer will be expected to design and support the management of individual engineering projects, as well as supporting the development and maintenance of design, project engineering and management processes
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an EC&I Engineer to work with leading provider of Engineering Services to Clients across the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Process Industries.
This opportunity would be based at their offices just outside of Chester in the North West.
• Ensure designs and projects are conducted in compliance with design procedures, where individual projects can vary in size (minor works to £5m in value) and up to 5 different projects may be managed at any one time.
• Defining deigns to customer specifications.
• Delivering the design to agreed schedule, cost and quality.
• Co-ordinate multi-disciplined teams both during the study, design, and work pack and close-out phases of projects.
• Provide engineering support during implementation on site.
• Responsible for ensuring handover and build plans are in place to assure technical integrity and operational readiness.
• Assist with mentoring/development of other staff project engineers and project support engineers.
• Teams of up to 5 direct reports and larger contract company teams could be under direct supervision for the duration of a project.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Engineering degree or relevant EC&I Engineering experience (a minimum of 3 to 5 years).
• Attained or working towards Chartered Engineer status (highly Desirable).
• Experience of ATEX / DSEAR regulations
• AmTech and DiaLux software experience
• Experience in the application of BS7671
• Experience in the application of IEC61508/61511
• Previous experience in the oil and gas or process industries
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business. This includes the senior management team for strategic and financial aspects and the engineer and technician communities for technical aspects.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.