- Oil & Gas
- Job Type:
- Market Related
Temporary Payroll Specialist
PAYE contract until end of September 2020
Oil & Gas Sector
A Payroll Specialist is required to work on an initial 4 month contract working from home.
The successful candidate must have an understanding and experience within the Oil & Gas sector.
All equipment will be provided for remote working.
- The Payroll Specialist will be experienced in all aspects of day to day payroll, i.e. new starts, terminations, changes.
- Payroll system Cyborg/Sum Total experience preferred, but if not candidate should be comfortable with technical side of payroll systems
- Quick learner as training will be remote
- The Payroll Specialist will have experience in the preparation and processing of all manual calculations for amendments to employee’s pay such as Maternity, Paternity Unpaid Leave, Sickness, etc.
- Preparation and process of all manual calculations for employees starting or termination employment
- Payroll accounting experience, monthly reconciliations, preparation of journals, payment requests.
- SAP experience useful
- Accuracy & attention to detail expected
- Flexible approach
- Project experience desired